Wednesday, December 14, 2011

what does this mean?

What does this mean?

PD is movement disorder caused by the brain not producing (enough) dopamine. It is a progressive neurodegenerative disease for which there is no cure. Someday the symptoms will affect my right leg, them my left arm and leg. Other conditions will also affect my mobility. What’s next? I will be making friends with others who have YOPD. Learning from them about their experiences. Sharing my story with them too. I am not the kind of person to just stand on the sidelines watching. I am sure I will become involved with some local and regional support groups. I will be living every day like any other day pre-YOPD. Admittedly, some things I will be a little slow at. When telling a friend about this situation he said to me, with a look of disbelief on his face, “You like a good challenge. You like to be challenged. You’ll do alright”. I shall maintain a positive mental attitude. I have places to go, people to see and things to do. As with all illnesses there is always hope and advancements in medicine. We will be following the medical research world as they work towards a cure

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

doke gabbana, canada goose, moncler uk, toms shoes, converse, ugg uk, nike air max, doudoune moncler, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, barbour, ray ban, links of london, hollister, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg, thomas sabo, moncler, pandora jewelry, moncler, canada goose uk, karen millen uk, supra shoes, louis vuitton, moncler, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, converse outlet, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, replica watches, swarovski crystal, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, vans, gucci, ugg pas cher, pandora jewelry, canada goose, montre pas cher, moncler, wedding dresses, swarovski, canada goose outlet, hollister, barbour uk, moncler outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora charms, canada goose outlet, canada goose, pandora uk

matina said...



i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com