Thursday, March 6, 2008

I have a stroke / brain attack

Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:52 pm Post subject: I have a Stroke/Brain Attack

It was a minor stroke the first time in my life. It started when I was driving and sudden I have the following symptoms: Sudden numbness or weakness of face, arm or leg - especially on one side of the body. Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding.Sudden trouble seeing both eyes.Sudden dizziness, loss of balance or coordination. I rushed to hospital for admission and it was a minor stroke. I wish to take this opportunity to thank Dr. NK Chew for his care and excellent medication and my speedy recovery._________________to help the PD patients aware the diseases and encourage to set up support groups to educate the patients and their immediate families
Back to top



GautamJoined: 01 Mar 2007Posts: 75Location: Goa, India
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:54 am Post subject:

Sorry to read about your stroke.Wish you a speedy recovery. regards Gautam

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:58 am Post subject:


I am sorry as well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Candy

No comments: