Sunday, April 13, 2008

Can exercise do what medicine can't?

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:04 am Post subject: Can exercise do for parkinson's patients what medicine can't

Besides exercises medication are important for PD patients. Medications help you to relieve your body movement and mobility as to help you during exercises. Both are related. Consistencies, persistences, dsciplines towards exercises besides medication are the key for you to combat the diseases. I spend nearly three years in the fitness centre three hours daily in gym exercises classes i.e Yoga, body combat, spinning, body pump except Sunday. I finally combat the disease. I do not look like Parkinson's Patient as told by my neurologlist, fitness members and instructors. Besides I engage two personnel trainers to align my body posture and do strectching my stiffness muscles. I do Box and Kick exercises and cardio as well as weights lifting two times a week and last an hour to train my endurance and flexibility. Is it hard work? Can you do? Is it mad that I am a Parkinson's patient? Do you believe?_________________to help the PD patients aware the diseases and encourage to set up support groups to educate the patients and their immediate families

No comments: