Thursday, April 24, 2008

supplements

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:00 am Post subject: Supplements

I have recently been diagnosed and have been trying to gather as much knowledge as I can about disease and what I may do to lessen its impact on my body and perhaps slow its progression. I have recently started taking sinamet. Based on current knowledge what is your best advice on which supplements to take in addition to this medication ? Thank you
Back to top

Dr. FernandezJoined: 20 Jan 2007Posts: 90
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:36 pm Post subject:

Hi. As far as we know, none of the supplements have been definitively shown to provide any motor benefit in PD. There are hints that creatine and CoQ10 might, but that is still under investigation. Yours,_________________Hubert H. Ferna

No comments: