Thursday, March 6, 2008

Forum: I had a Stroke/Brain Attack

I wish to share my experience that I have a stroke last week.It was a minor stroke the first time in my life.

It started when I was driving and sudden I have the following problems:loss of vision, difficulty speaking and understanding ,sudden dizziness and problems with balance and coordination. I was rushed to hospital for admission and it was a minor stroke.I am so sorry to hear about your stroke

Teokimhoe. I hope you recover quickly. Please do take care

That must have been very frightening. Take care of yourself and know that we care. God bless you, Teokimhoe.


Oh dear I am glad you are ok. How scarry for that to happen while driving! my best to you! C


Oh dear I am glad you are ok. How scarry for that to happen while driving! my best to you! C


Prayers for quick recovery. Thanks for sharing symptoms so if it happens to any of us, we'll be aware of what could be happening to us. hugsaunti


Teokimhoe, I have read many of your post so I do know you work hard at keeping healthy & fit. Perhaps this may be a wake -up call as the saying goes, you might have to slow down a tad. I shall be praying for you and your loving family. Keep us informed. Deeann
Mark this post as helpful

Source: PatientsLikeMe

No comments: