Monday, June 9, 2008

REQUIP (Ropinirole)

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:58 am Post subject: REQUIP (Ropinirole)

I refer to my email dated May 06 08 regarding the sideeffect of Dopamine Agonists Requip that have done good job for my physcial mobility. However I have Low Blood Pressure recently after taking Requip more than nine months. In order to find out the causes of the low blood pressure I stop all the vitamin supplements and hormone therapy I then discovered it is not the Requip that cause me low BP. I now continue taking the Requip by increasing to 10 mg with 2 Sinement 25/100 and 10mg Jumex daily; There are nothing wrong with Requip medication on me. I feel sorry about it. Kindly elaborate why some vitamin supplements and hormone therapy causing irregular BP on Patients after taking years? TEOKIMHOE
Back to top


Dr. OkunJoined: 19 Jan 2007Posts: 251Location: University of Florida
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:02 am Post subject:

Every medication has potential side effects. Thanks for the post. I have no further details based on your message. Have a great day._________________Michael S. Okun, M.D.

No comments: