Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dry/Blurred eyes

Anonymous
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:29 am Post subject: Dry/ blurred eyes

People living with Parkinson’s often have trouble with their eyes Parkinson’s disease can short-circuit nerve signals between your eyes and your brain. It can so impair the muscles and nerves that control eye movement. I have dry /blurred eyes without tears that caused my eye tired easily and sensitivity to light when I driving or reading. To alleviate eye problems I use more light when you read besides I use tears eye drop daily Dry eyes are caused by a lack of tears. Tears are necessary for the normal lubrication of your eyes and to wash away particles and foreign bodies. It’s hard to distinguish between Parkinson’s disease-related eye problems and natural, age-related changes in vision
Back to top


Dr. FernandezJoined: 20 Jan 2007Posts: 90
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:02 pm Post subject:

Thanks!_________________Hubert H. Fernandez


Anonymous
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:16 pm Post subject: flaxseed oil

Dr. F sent me to a neurological opthalmlgist who recommended flaxseed oil for dry eyes. Other sources seem to agree.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want to know how I can get my gf's PAID apps over to my computer or iphone? while keeping mine as well. Thanks so much
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.nakalugu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=89107]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made site!
I was sure this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/care-bears-party-supplies.html]care bears Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

[b]hi, i found this web site and wonder if anyone had any experience or did buy cookbook software from them ?[/b]