Monday, October 15, 2007

Exercise and Movement; Sharing Forum

Message
Anonymous
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:41 am Post subject: Exercises and Movement

I wish to share my experience while I am doing my exercise at Fitness Centre. As Parkinson's patient I found my breathing is too slow to catch up my body movement therefore I feel tired easily than the normal person. Exercise is good for Parkinson's patient however PD patients needs help to practise a skill: relaxation exercise to loosen the muscles and movement. TEOKIMHOE
Back to top

Dr. FernandezJoined: 20 Jan 2007Posts: 90
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:29 pm Post subject:

Thanks for sharing your experience!_________________Hubert H. Fernandez
Back to top


Anonymous
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:41 am Post subject: Exercise and Movement

Would appreciate if you could enlighten me on the reason for my experience in slow breathing during exercise. I also found difficulty in resting my weight on my heels while doing squat exercises. When my weight is supposedly rested on my heels, I find it difficult to raise my toes simultaneously. Your clarification will be most appreciated. TEO KIM HOE
Back to top


Anonymous
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:28 am Post subject: Exercises and Movement

I refer to the my article. One of the reason for in coordination standing between the toes and heel are the incorrect right position. Both feet must be standing straight to right position to support the coordination on toes and heel movement exercises. It is important to be a habit in our life. Best regards TEOKIMHOE
Back to top

No comments: