Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hello teokimhoe, Thank you for your comment. I sent you a note yesterday,, and I think something went terribly wrong with it. As I sent it, my computer must have pasted onto my message a post from someone in another forum - I saw a glimpse of my message as it was wafted away, and it was the post I had copied that I glimpsed, not my greeting to you. The copied post is horrible. I had copied it to show my husband how horrible it was, and I certainly did not mean to send it to you in my comment. I just wanted to thank you for sending me a message. Please know, that I did not write what came after my thanks to you. I am so sorry to have sent it to you by mistake, it is a very unpleasant, bragging post, and you must have been so puzzled to read it, and you must have wondered why on earth I would go on and on about my own goodness and send it to you. If you did not get the wrongly sent post, and wonder what on earth I'm talking about, I shall be very happy.I reported my problem with my message to the forum, but they could not stop or erase the message. So, once again, if you did get a long message from me about generosity etc. I am truly sorry. It was a mistake. And again I WOULD NEVER WRITE SUCH AN AWFUL, SELFISH POST. Please let me know if you got it, if you read it with as much disgust as I did, and please let me know that, if you got it, you will forgive me for the confusion.All the best,drossel

No comments: