Friday, December 14, 2007

Physical and mental exercises

Physical exercise and learning (mental exercise) slow PD progression.

For myself I spend three hours daily on exercises at the gym . I take part yoga, body pump, combat and spinning classes daily. I have two trainers for myself and learn how to stretching, balance and flexibilities, I do Box and kick exercises too.Besides medication exercises relieve me from movement slowness. I have to fight and manage my Parkinson's. My doctor told me I do not like parkinson's patient as I am now normal. He was surprised for my progress

The key to fight the Parkinson's disease are as follow: Understand the symptoms of PD as knowledge is a power. Physical exercises to stretching the slowness of movement and relieve the stiffness of your muscle

Medication is to help you to slowdown the diseases. Prayer is to comfort your mental uncertainiesion to normal.