Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Benzhexol z(anti-cholinergics)

Post subject: Benzhexol (Anti-cholinergics)

I'd like to share the following Information about Benzhexol HCL 2MG (anti-cholinergics) that I am taking HALF DOSE THREE TIMES daily. to stop the excessive saliva caused by sideeffect of dopamine agnoists and lavodopa therapies. However it worsen the saliver and turn it more thicker and stringy ,more dryness mouth and Crack on both side of lips. I think it should be avoided in the ealderly patients. In fact I do not have excessive saliva as toldby my dentist instead thick saliva and dryness mouth. In view of the above I have stopped taking. Kindly advise
Back to top
'

Dr. FernandezJoined: 20 Jan 2007Posts: 90
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:47 pm Post subject:

I agree with your move! Yours,_________________

No comments: