Monday, December 15, 2008

Muay Thai

It is a good exercise for Parkinson Patient.
I am taking this Box and Kick Exercises (Thai Boxing) for two and half years in my fitness centre besides body combat. I engage a trainer to guide me two times a week and each training last for a hour.
It is advisable to engage a trainer as PD patients would find difficulty to do box and kick exercises as it involves your body balance and mobility. You needendurance and flexibility.
After years spending three hours in gym daily I do not look like Parkinson patient was told by my doctor ,friends and fitness members.
I am a PD fighter and hero. I battle with Parkinson for two and half years. The credits are my consistencies, preservation,endurance and discipline towards exercises and medications.

No comments: