Monday, October 5, 2009

parkinson's blogs worth mentioning

Parkinson's Blogs Worth Mentioning by Taryn Simpson



It seems that everyone is on the Internet these days! As I was searching for some information last week, I came upon a Parkinson's disease blog network with blogs written by Parkinson's disease sufferers about medication, symptoms, and so on.

Some bloggers keep an online diary of getting around and coping with the symptoms. Others write about medication that works for them.

I found it extremely interesting. There are senior citizens, young onset patients, men, women, newly diagnosed patients, patients who have lived with the disease for many years, and doctors who blog about their experiences with Parkinson's disease; there are financiers who play poker for PD; support groups; and podcasts that cater to the Parkinson's community. Once you start reading, it will captivate you.

I found more than four pages of blogs that relate to Parkinson's disease. We are fortunate to live in an age when we are able to reach out and connect with others so easily. I remember the days of making a trip to the library and perusing encyclopedias and other reference books to learn more about Parkinson's disease. Now, accessing information is as easy as a click of a mouse.

Whether you have questions about medication, a doctor's perspective, a personal journey, or symptoms, these blogs are a great place to begin your journey. Who knows? It may inspire you to start your own blog about Parkinson's disease. You'll learn a great deal about yourself and others. You will "meet" people from literally all over the world and make new friends.

Take a look; I think you will enjoy these Parkinson's disease blogs.

3 people marked this post as helpful.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

PARKINSON DISEASE CURED THROUGH NATURAL HERBS

Hi, out there! I believe sharing my story on how I overcame Parkinson disease will help someone out there too, maybe a love one looking for a cure, or a friend. We share our experiences as support group to help others find hope. It wasn’t really easy, but I am glad my efforts in serach for a cure paid off through Dr. Scott herbal medicine which came through for me in my dire time of distress and losing all hopes I held on.

I retired from the US Army and was diagnosed of PD at 57 years of age. I saw it as a usual thing maybe because of my time in the army and all that. I was put on Sinemet by the doctor who said it was the most effective treatment and eventually a possible cure. I hoped for a cure and used the med as instructed. Instead of a cure, I had a lot of side effects much of; chest pain, dizziness, confusion, hallucinations, anxiety and worst was the thought of suicide. After a while, due to Sinemet side effects, my doctor switched me over to Amantadine; frankly there was no positive result from both medications prescribed. Instead, I got worst while on these medications.

A time came; the side effects became too much for me to bear. They created further health problems. So I went in search for alternative medicine at least not having side effects like my Doctor prescriptions. My search brought me to Dr. Scott. Funny how I had overlooked a lot of testimonies of his herbal medicine written by those who used it on the internet. In all truth, when I stopped using Sinemet and Amantadine, my conditions were a lot better. But Dr. Scott herbal medicine was actually a panacea to my PD. I used it as instructed and got awesome result in less than 8 months. It has been 4 years since I became free from Parkinson disease; I have never had signs of it anymore. Yes! I can boldly say herbal medicine did the magic. If you are interested in contacting him for questions on his herbal medicine, I hope it works for you like it did for me; and also you share your testimony as support to others going through the same. Contact him via drevanscott@gmail.com

mctatee said...

pop over here Related Site wikipedia reference her explanation why not try here more tips here

toose said...

check Dolabuy Dior get redirected here Ysl replica handbags go right here Ysl replica bags