Sunday, October 11, 2009

Vote for Non motor or motor of parkinson's?

I choose non motor

The reason : We find difficulty to deal with non motor symptoms with medication. There are interaction amongst the medication that discourage patients from continue taking the medication.

The non motor symptoms refer to disorders which are not related to movement.
We need a team of doctors with different field for treatment.

Lastly some non motor symptoms become more frequent towards the advanced stage of parkinson's i.e anxiety and depression.
The non motor symptoms are complications affect the body, mind and emotions i.e psychosis, hallucination,delusion,depression,suicide,dementia,sleep disorders,constipation, anxiety, fatigue,and apathy. I would like my non-motor symptoms to be cured- My motor skills can stay. My motor skills right now are my only exercise

No comments: