Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cutdpwn medication

Dear Mr Teo

Just take Sinemet one tablet a day and Requip 4 mg three times a day.

Dr Chew

Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 02:05:43 -0800From: teokimhoe@yahoo.comSubject: Re: cutdown medicationTo: nkchew33@hotmail.com
Dear Dr. Chew,


I lost my power (endurance) when I do boxing exercises after 15 minutes and could not continue. However I am glad to inform you that my balance is improving as I could kick and push my trainer with my single leg off and on for 15 minutes each time.

I am sorry to inform you that I cutdown my medication without informing you i.e Sinement 25/100 gm one dosage in the morning only with 12 gm of requip daily.

Should I continue the medication to stay with 3 dosages of 25/100 Sinemet and 12 dosages of requip daily as your instruction? Kindly advise.

Best regards

Yours faithfully,

Teo Kim HOe

No comments: