Friday, September 24, 2010

Bipolar

I was admitted because my doctor wrongly prescribed Minirin as I had a difference on my upright tilt table postural hypotension from 169/81 mmHg dropped to 91/81 mm Hg

As I had T.I.A two years back I have to do Brain MRI and x ray as my sodium dropped by 120/138 in antipation there might be a second stroke. Besides I had vomitted and dizzinness.


I have to stay at hospoital five days to push up my sodium to normal level.

My doctor advises me to consult psychiatrist that I had Bipolar disorders.

My negative blood pressure are caused by bipolar disorder where I have anxiety and depression up and down on and off days resulted mu blood level.

Therefore there are reason for stopping taking the requip and Jumax'

to help the PD patients aware the diseases and encourage to set up support groups to educate the patients and their immediate families

1 comment: