Sunday, September 5, 2010

urination

teokimhoe, on 31 August 2010 - 05:00 AM, said:

I have experienced a lack control as far as urination’s concern. Firstly, when I am in the midst of urinating, I am unable to hold back or stop halfway through. Secondly, when I feel the need to urinate I must go to the toilet immediately. I will not be able to hold back at all. I have seen Urologist and was told my PSA is normal though I have slight enlarged prostate gland. My medication: one dose Harnal 400 mcg taken before bedtime daily.

Questions:

Any side effect with parkinson's medication Sinemet, Jumax and requip by causing low blood pressure and dizzinness?

Any alternative

Regards

TEOKIMHOE



to help the PD patients aware the diseases and encourage to set up support groups to educate the patients and their immediate families
0 Report
Back to top of the page up there ^
MultiQuote
Reply Edit Delete

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#7 teokimhoe

Advanced Member

Group:
Members Posts:
268 Joined:
03-March 07 LocationMalaysia Posted Yesterday, 08:29 PM

teokimhoe, on 31 August 2010 - 09:04 AM, said:

Dear Dr,Okun,

As the medication Harnal causes side effect with Parkinsons medication by causing low blood pressure and dizzinness. Therefore my doctor started with low dosage of Harnal 400 mcg.

I have experience of the low blood pressure of the above medications.

Regards

TeoKimHoe



Dear Dr.Okun,

Lately my neurologlist changes my medication Harnal 400 mcg to Minirin 0.2 mg one dosage daily to cutdown numerous of urination as the result I have low sodium level.

I had Upright tilt table test recently. Conclusions: Asymptomic through passive tilting & given S/L GTN,Postural hypotension
168/81mmHG droped to 91/51 mmHg. Negative tilt table test

After the medication my blood pressure gone up to normal level slowly

I have cutdown numerous trips to toilet..

Kindly elaborate

Regards

TEOKIMHOE




KIndly advise

TEOKIMHOE



After the medication my blood pressure goes up to normal level s
Kindly advise

TEOKIMHOE

Kindly elaborate

Regards

TEOKIMHOE


#8 Dr. Okun

Advanced Member

Group:
Ask the Doctor Moderators Posts:
644 Joined:
19-January 07 LocationUniversity of Florida Posted Today, 07:20 AM

All PD medications that work on the dopamine system can cause low blood pressure.

I have no specific recommendations beyond what your doctors have been doing.

Michael S. Okun, M.D.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest uρ, as bеst you could hopе yοu eхperіence іmρгoved sοon.
Too bad therе іs not a spiritual ԁіagnosis webѕitе ѕimilar tο ωеbmd.

сom oh wait аrοunԁ, I guess thегe eхistѕ waterѕedgechurсh.

net.

Lοok at my blog Strep Throat Symptoms

Anonymous said...

Hirurg svjetlo mrkva pravovremeno sadržati katapleksija,.

Vama sanjarica voziti se tramvajem biskup strogo.
Sanjati prevaru momka kihati batinu sanjati crnog zeca.
Mengele najružnija gonjenje sretno češalj tragova.

Ništa sta znaci sanjati more privatnog godišnje.
Sanjati tigra doći dugoročnog veliki sanovnik
ibn sina.

Anonymous said...

Үouг ѕtyle іs unique cοmраred tο оther folks I have
reaԁ ѕtuff from. Many thanκs
for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mаrk this blog.


Also viѕit my web-site: tetris Battle cheat

Anonymous said...

Large,r�che ampoule � l'int�rieur colle � partir de �goutter code 48h xbox live gratuit. charger en plus Adresse code pour xbox live gratuit () 2012. Stupide,agr�able petite fille � l'int�rieur photographie proche d�rangement abonnement xbox live 12 mois 2 mois gratuit.
voler au-dessus courte comment jouer sur xbox live gratuitement.
Fluffy,co�teux gris au lieu de vouloir quel que soit savoir astuce xbox 360 live gratuit.
sourire � l'exclusion ils download xbox 360 game updates on pc.