Friday, September 24, 2010

uplight tilt table test

Due to my upright tilt table test conclusions

Asymptomatic through passsive tilting & given S/L GT
Postural hypotension 168/81 dropped to 91/51mmHg
Negative tilt table test

My doctor advises me to stop taking my medication Requip, Jumex due to sideeffect on me.

I have been with these medication more than 5 years.

As the result I have duminess leg and could not stable on standing up.

Besides I have low blood pressure. I have negative upright tilt table test report: postural hypotension 168/81 mmHg dropped to 91/51 mmHg

My doctor prescribed me Slow -K 600mg tablets two dosage daily.

I received first times compond sudium lactate Intravenous B.P Three bottles daily to increase my blood pressure five days stays in the hospital

i am advised to consult Psychiatrist as I have bipolar disorder due to depression and anxiety up and down and off and on days.

The bipolar disorder affecting my up and down blood pressure, not the PD medications.

Regards

TEOKIMHOE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Razer Goliathus is actually a fantastic mouse mat along with
the League of Legends combat scene really has a pleasant search to it regardless of whether you happen to be not a admirer in the
match style. The long-overdue addition can be an enhanced model of its predecessor.
It's the intense potential of dealing some crazy damage, especially to those enemy champions who don't have any
magic resistance equipment.

Here is my page league of legends hack