Wednesday, September 1, 2010

urination

I have experienced a lack control as far as urination’s concern. Firstly, when I am in the midst of urinating, I am unable to hold back or stop halfway through. Secondly, when I feel the need to urinate I must go to the toilet immediately. I will not be able to hold back at all. I have seen Urologist and was told my PSA is normal though I have slight enlarged prostate gland. My medication: one dose Harnal 400 mcg taken before bedtime daily.

Questions:

Any side effect with parkinson's medication Sinemet, Jumax and requip by causing low blood pressure and dizzinness?

Any alternative

Regards

TEOKIMHOE

to help the PD patients aware the diseases and encourage to set up support groups to educate the patients and their immediate families
0 Report
Back to top of the page up there ^
MultiQuote
Reply Edit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2 Dr. Okun

Advanced Member

Group:
Ask the Doctor Moderators Posts:
625 Joined:
19-January 07 LocationUniversity of Florida Posted Today, 06:30 AM

Many PD patients have these symptoms and sometimes they are PD, sometimes urological, and sometimes anxiety. I will post for comments from others.

Michael S. Okun, M.D.

No comments: