Wednesday, September 29, 2010

reader PLikesME

Hi Teokimhoe

I would like to congratulate you on your approach to Parkinsons. I know of no-one who has had it as long as you. Your comments are very helpful and your disciplines something to be proud of.

One thing does amaze me. You take very little in the way of Parkinson's medication (ie Sinemet and Requip). In fact people who are only at the beginning take more than you.

I am 72 years of age and have had PD for 15 years. I wonder if you could let me know how you handle the above meds. I do see from your profile you take medication for other problems of the body, probably related to your disease.

God Bless and keep on helping - it is so necessary as professionals seem to have no compassion.

Lippard (Freda Fewtrell from New Zealand)

Cancel

No comments: