Friday, April 6, 2007

How I overcome and recovery my PD?

How I overcome and recovery my PD.?

Body:

I had consulted three neurologlists to detect my PD.

One was in Singapore Mount E and one in Kuala Lumpur both found me as ageing as I am old.
My stoop body postures and tremor are the sign of anxiety and depression on works.

The third one in Bangkok detected me as PD and prescribed me medication.

The doctors had difficulty to detect me as I was at early stage of PD .

PD is a movement disorders disease as it varies on different patients.

I have to learn to overcome the sideeffect of the medication by reading the PD articles and do stretching for my muscles stiffness and ridigity from trainers and taking part fitness programs at gym centre.

It helps my constipation, breathing, upright my body postures, balancing, stability and flexibility.

PD patients have movement disorders that they lose coordination that affecting your body,mind and soul i.e. vision, speech, digestion, face (stiff face ), body postures, stability and mobility.

It varies from one person to other. Therefore it is difficulty for doctors to detect especially for the early PD patients.

I went to Bumrungrad Hospital Bangkok to do Hormone therapy and micronutrients as they helped me to stay healthy.

I believed they were useful for the PD patients.

I did rolfing i.e. structural thereapy once a week as it helped stretching my body postures.

My doctor found me as an exceptional patient and was pleased ******************************************

Dear Friend,

You make excellent points – it can be very difficult to diagnose PD, especially in the earliest stages, and some people do need to consult more than one physician.

Also, exercise, as you point out, is of the utmost importance in maintaining good physical condition and helping with constipation.

It sounds as though you have exceptionally fine doctors and therapists, and I’m sure many of us would be very interested in more information on your experiences, if you care to share this with us

.Best regards,

Kathrynne Holden

No comments: